Tuesday 1 April 2008

Hey Guys


Hey guys, here's my blog site, generally would be recording with every bits of my life, how's my school going, how's my life holding up, and how's my world going on. Yeah...self introduction (always forgotten :p)...my name is Calvien, 19 years old, I'm from Perak, Malaysia, and I'm still a college student currently. I came from a typical family, with an elder brother, dad, mum, and grandparents. In my mind, I'm kind of easy going, friendly, and somehow I think that I'm arrogant, especially to those who're arrogant. In most of the time, I don't like to quarrel with others, because I don't know how to quarrel and I'll feel desperate and I don't like to have enemy in my life. Even though sometimes my mind was stretched up with lots of stuff, I tried my best to maintain my nerves and temper. My school....I love physics and maths, because I was always curious to know how's everything works, but too bad I didn't do very well in my maths course. In fact, I don't really like to eat and that's why I'm so thin and short(165cm, 5xkg). However, I tried a lot of food(include birds' shit..LoL) and eventually I had chosen Chinese food as my favourite food, because that's the only thing makes me realise about my real personality (:lol:). Western food came secondly and Japanese food came lastly because I always prefer to eat something cooked. Anyway, I love travelling around, especially road trip, I don't like to go with travel agency because it's rushing, and therefore I can’t 'touch' the country well enough. If I were to go to any western country and eastern country, I would choose France and Hong Kong because I like to shop around, eyeing for something that's strange and "weird". Oh yeah...my hobby...other than travelling, I "guess" it might be net surfing, fooling around forums and make some friends. Since I was young, I loves cars and technology stuff, but too bad those thing that I was looking for cost like a bomb, I will never had a chance to own them until I graduated from university...haha..Alright guys, so far for my 1st entry, I'll be coming up with more and more words, hope you guys enjoy it. See ya~!

1 comment:

cklim said...

hi, good blog with great stories..keep it work, i added ur blogsite to my weblink at limchoonkiat.blogspot.com..cheers