Sunday 20 April 2008

18 Days

It's 18 more school days until the final exam and for sure graduation day, it seemed pretty fast. Flash back to the beginning of this semester, i was always struggling for assignments and fear of presentation. I was struggling to move out from the damn hostel, no offence but i seriously dislike to stay with Malays. There was seriously a BIG gap between our culture and living styles. I just don't know why the damn management arranged a Malay as my roomate before this. However, those are past, i had move into a residential area and i assume that this is trillions times better than the damn hostel. Approaching the end of this management also symbolized that i'm going to be much more busy as time goes by, i counted on my timetable roughly, i still have 2 more presentations, 3 more ISUs, and uncountable homework. Anyway, i believe that anything is gonna be alright as my friends told, CIMPians are always stronger than others...LoL.

Just came back from pyramid 30 mins ago, put my snacks and food into the 'special' drawer where i usually keep my food, and started to clean my room as i usually do everyweek. I changed my bed sheet, and rearrange my stuffs into order.I found that the air of my area is kind of dirty because there is always a thin layer of dust on the top of my speakers even though i clean it everyweek. But sometimes can't be bother so much, since my area is close to the busy highway.

Hehe. i guess the rain is going to stop very soon, and it's almost the right time to have my dinner already....See u guys...Bye!

No comments: