Sunday 4 May 2008

I'm back...

Aiks...never had an entry for 2 weeks. I was so busy with all my school stuffs, ISUs, tests, quizzes, and presentation!! But seriously la....I was just being lazy to write..LoL.

Just came back from hometown after few days of holiday. It was so nice when I get back to hometown, I can drive a car and fool around, visit my relatives and friends and the most important feel the home!! I slept until 1p.m. since Friday morning, the feel is sooo good, just because I don’t need to worry about where I am going to have my lunch, I get up and the lunch was prepared. Instead, if I stay in KL and I don’t have a car, I was always scratching my head for my lunch. However, since I moved out, I feel a lot better than before when I was staying in the hostel. I guess maybe it's not too close with the school, and when I stay in residential house, it's likely staying at home.

CIMP is going to end in less than one month, 10 days of school, I felt nervous....whether I can do well in the coming 10 days or not, frankly, it's a big examination for me...I would better start to do my ISU which due tomorrow, and it's still BLANK....omg....:(

Alright...See u all...Bye. ^^

No comments: