Tuesday 23 September 2008

Sept 23 : (

Well, 2 more months, and am gonna finish my Pre-U studies, and leave Sunway, no matter how good/bad is my achievement. Mid-term result came out last Thursday, pretty much like what I've predicted. I got 87 for MCV4U, and 73 for MHF4U. Not gonna talk about that. I've calculated my total average mark of best 6 subjects, it's 78.8. Approx. 2 more marks to go, I would say it's somehow easy and hard for me. It's hard for me to maintain the 87, as I’ll really stress myself very much to score 87 and above for every coursework, but it's easy for me to boost the MHF4U.

Frankly, I started to feel the stress. It's <2 months away from final exam. Before this, I promised to my own that I’ll get average 80 and above, but I’ve only got 78.8 so far. I received my previous MCV4U test paper just now; I don’t know what to say about that. Sometimes I really hate about prediction, but I’m kind of person who likes to know what's going to happen next therefore I’ll have preparation in my heart. So, I looked throughout the whole test paper before I handed it. Check thoroughly, and I doubted 3 marks will be deducted. Guess what? I got 23/30, 7, seven, sette, sept, δΈƒ marks had been deducted!! I was about to thump the table, and subsequently the 'F' word. I was seriously detested about myself, I had underestimated the question. I'm not longer standing on 87, probably 83/84. I don't know what to do, but bringing the disappointment all the way back home, and write them down instead of venting in front of friends.

I really can't afford to lose any of my marks, but I have to boost them up instead of feeling bad. I can't be the top, but I really hope that I’m touching the top. Well, contribution, sacrifices, willingness, and dedication are very much needed; I admit that I was playing kinda hard these days. No problem, uncountable tests and quizzes still around, I promised to me for the one last time, I’ll strive to do well in coming course works. I really feel sorry. :(

1 comment:

cklim said...

ya..sure u can do it, think in a positive way,i believe effort=achievement..gambate