Tuesday 25 November 2008

yaHoo!! I'm FRee.....

Hey yo!! I had finally finished all my exams. I'm FRee right now!!

Frankly say, this sem is kinda stressful for me, especially after the midterm result came out, as I’m trying to perfect almost everything. It's time to lay aside all the worries and tension.

Thanks God, I proved to myself that perseverance + courage will beat everything. I sincerely appreciate all of my 3rd sem friends, u guys really give me a lot of motivation and courage. Thank You so much guys!! I was really having a fun and marvellous time with all of you. Just.....everything came too late, it's too late for us to meet each other, this sem is really flying, I’m glad that I get to know with so many nice guys....it's just like dreaming in my mind right now, when everything comes to an end. Hope our friendships will last longer than ever. Unforgettable memories. Seriously, I had never regret for taking 3rd sem. Our friendships really mean a lot to me. I sincerely wish every one of you do well in the coming semester. This is definitely the most wonderful sem in my entire CIMP life.