Friday 31 October 2008

sigh...missed the class

Shit..I thought today is Wednesday, 3rd day of class, coz I had my first class on Wednesday this week. I woke up at 12.20pm as usual, and took a bath. Half way bathing, only I realized it's Friday, class starts on 12.30pm, and it was almost timed up and I was still taking my bath. Decided to skip the class instead of rushing myself badly, and end up late classing for 15 mins which will result in absence. After all, today's class is about graphing as told, I’m pretty much alright with that, just a little more effort needed to master it.

Damn, presentation nightmare struck me again, having 2 presentations on the coming 2 weeks. Review presentation-curve sketching, and ISU presentation. Thankfully, for the ISU presentation, we're allowed to choose our preferred group mates, or I’ll be really fed up working with some idiots. As for the review presentation, I’m gonna prepare the slide and some questions during this weekend, I really hate staying back after class and discuss about it with group mate. I admit that I can do much better on my own, since I used to accept others' ideas to avoid all sorts of unnecessary arguments, but then the product is not what I wished to see. Perhaps I really need to learn how to carry out group works nicely.

2 comments:

cklim said...

haha, u hv to accept the fact that the world is mix with ppl with diff characteristics, and bear in mind that no ppl are alway perfect. try to be considerate, not all things measure based on "performance" or so called academic credential, they might have talent in other areas, u will feel how lonely u are, when cum to postgraduate life...anyway, enjoy ur life in tertiary education.

cheers

Calv's said...

Hey, thanks for ur comment.

No offences but u might hav seen ppl talented of giving thousands of bullshit excuses for not attending group discussion, seriously i cant tolerate or either be considerate with these scenarios. Perhaps this is one of their talented fields, or perhaps i really need to be considerate with their such high-tech excuses generator. :p

haha, guess i'll prefer postgrad much more. anyway, i'm always alright working either on myself, or in group, but if there's choices, i would really prefer working alone. If there's no, i'm always alright dealing with good mates.

u too, enjoy ur researches and i'm glad to know more about postgrade life..take care..