Wednesday 29 October 2008

29 Oct

Just managed to switch on my computer after >100 trials, there was some problem with the graphic card since last month, just don’t feel like fixing it, it's way too hassle to send it to HP Tower again. As long as it don’t go too wild, I’ll just let it be until my sem break, then I’ll send it to HP centre locates at Bercham.

Phew...I’m having a really fatigue day. Was watching drama until 2.30am, woke up at 6am, caught a taxi at 7.25am, arrived at Sunway at 10.45am, went to class on 12.15pm, finished class at 4.00pm, and had my computer turned on 5pm. Really damn sleepy wei....The first time I almost fell asleep on class when lectures going on. Perhaps I need to prepare some toothpicks next time during such kind of situation, to keep my eyes open. Gonna get some sleeps now before having dinner with friends later. Ciao~

No comments: