Tuesday 24 March 2009

24 March

Been driving in KL for 2 months, and today I lost in the town for the first time. After our 1st period ended at 10am, there were 8 of us planned to go 1U for a little relaxation. For those who use LDP often, there's a tunnel that you guys will usually go through when going towards Damansara Utama. Instead of going into it, I kept left and made a right turn on my way to Sri Hartamas/PJ area. Further ahead there's a U-turn, the distance is too short for lanes changing, and I missed that again. After that U-turn, signboard was no longer showing 'Damansara Utama', I started to get a little nervous, because friends were already waiting at 1U, and I made that stupid mistake. Since I’ve been Sri Hartamas, and I chosen to go there 1st since I believe it's quite near to Damansara Utama, only then make a U-turn. Along the way, I passed through National Science Center, which I had been there almost 10 years ago with family, still in pretty good shape. After 15 mins, wasted RM1 toll fee, and fuel, I managed to join LDP back, and continued driving towards 1U, what an awful mistakes. But in another sense, pretty contradictory when you're driving towards places that you don't know where it is, I was nervous of being in a new place, curious of what's surrounding you, excited of knowing where the hell am I.

No comments: