Friday 3 April 2009

License Renewal

Finally, my P-Percubaan(Trial) license had been renewed after expired for 2 weeks. This afternoon, right after lunch with friends, I went to Kelana Jaya and took LRT to Taman Jaya. From Google Earth, the JPJ office just locates beside the station, so I guess LRT is the best choice since I’d been fed up with parking these days. Arrived at Taman Jaya Station, go down the stairs and asked a lady about the exact location. The lady is actually those who helps people to register this and that, since some people don’t like waiting, and they do have some kind of 'privilege' so it can be done faster than it suppose to be. Well, since I’m so free, I just asked her about the location, who knows, the gate is just behind me, the building is hiding way at the back, and the gate/fence is newly built, no letters/emblem on it yet. Pretty much the same with the one at Ipoh, it's departmental, and you just need to follow those sign boards. Asked for a number tag at the reception counter and queued for that. It was a long queue, 50+ numbers to be called until mine. So I sited beside an Indian, and God dammit he started asking me hell lots of unnecessary Qs, like, my educational background, parents' info, we don’t know each other, and I really don’t think that I need to answer that, so I just pretended to be BM idiot, in fact I’m pretty much an idiot in BM speaking. Ended up I went for a pee, back to the room, and Thank God it was almost my turn. Renewed my license for 5 years for RM150, quite expensive, but it's only RM30/year, almost 10cent a day? Not too bad huh..

Ciao Guys..

4 comments:

sMalL ChiNG said...

HAha..Finally u updated ur blog ady..Keke..

Calv's said...

Yea..haha.
Short entry..

kailiang said...

oh no he's gonna stalk you xD now you know how i felt =.=

Calv's said...

Yea bro, maybe his life is too bored..but seriously i cant cheer his life up..