Monday 6 April 2009

6 April

A very short update before get into sleep..

I'm gonna have my final exam in less than 3 weeks, and yet I really had no clue about what's gonna happen. I don’t know why but today I suddenly felt tension of it. I wasn’t doing so well on previous quizzes, highest 78, lowest 4X, I would say my average mark right now is around 50-60. Final exam weighted 70% of final mark, which means if I don’t start to study now, I’ll seriously FAIL. I told myself at least I have to get 70% averagely no matter how. 5 subjects, 20 days left, 4 days/subject? Guess it's possible..will start revising it from tomorrow. God Bless~~

A few more things I have to remind myself..
1. Collect my fluid lab report and re-do one of it.
2. Complete ME Design Log Book
3. Submit long report(Creep testing)
4. Complete the project
5. Sleep more for the sake of not skipping lectures/sleep during lectures
6. Plan my time really wisely

That’s it..Nights :)

No comments: