Monday 7 July 2008

1st day of 3rd sem

Came back from college an hour ago. Yeah, it's the beginning of my 3rd sem. Actually I’m so reluctant to join the 3rd semester, the life of CIMP is somehow boring me, everyday's life is almost the same. For this semester, I’ll try to cover my tiredness by joining trekking club, and some other activities, since I’m doing only 2 subjects on this semester.

I woke up on 7.30a.m., spent some time to tidy up myself and go to college. My classes are on last 2 periods, hence as I mentioned, I got to be early to school in order to change my periods. From what I was offered, it was sucky, they can’t move my last period's maths, but I was offered to drop my 5th period's maths and take up 1st period's chemistry. I was OMG...what the hell I should be doing within that period of time (P2-P5), which is kinda long, total of 5 hours. So I ended up not doing anything with my timetable, and wait for lunch hour with friends on period 4 and attend classes. Before that, I also went up to library to check out some books relate to aviation, and I found 2 books are talking the making of KLIA and Singapore Int. Airport. They were pretty impressive; both airports from zero became world's best airports.

I went into period 5 class; it was Calculus & Vectors, taught by Ms. Najjar, who's my Calculus (Advanced Function & Introductory Calculus) lecturer during last semester. However, she didn't come to class today and wrote us a short letter saying that she'll be away for a wedding dinner back on her home country. She'll be back on this Thursday and assigned us some works to deal with. On my period 6 class, which was Advanced Function, it's pretty much same with Calculus; most of its syllabus are same with Calculus since they were taken from Calculus. The classroom was totally crammed and roughly 80% of us are boys, and almost all of us are gonna do Engineering, pretty cool huh.....

After classes, I met some friends who had gone to Monash at the foyer, had some chats with them and walked back to house. Besides, I went to Sunway Lagoon Club to collect my graduation photo. It was my first time been to the club, I felt comfortable when I stepped inside. The decoration and its design indulged me...If I were to stay at Sunway for the next 4 years; I would really consider joining it instead of California fitness since there's gym in it as well.

Well, I’m kinda sleepy now guys...after waiting for classes impatiently and deadly in school for 5 hours, some more I guess I don’t really have nice sleep last night. Got to watch movie 1st, get my dinner, and gonna go to bed earlier tonight....See ya guys... :)

No comments: