Wednesday 16 July 2008

my soul had finally back..

Well..finally my laptop can't survive from its sickness, and went into its very own hospital on Monday's evening. That's why I didn't online on MSN and even had a chance to post an entry on past few days...Sigh!! Anyway, the HP service center is really efficient and their staffs were really friendly. Monday after class, I left to the HP tower located at Damansara Height around 4.30 p.m., arrived around 5.00p.m.. Dropped by their service center, and my number was called immediately, explained my problem to the technician, they lodged a report and I was asked to verify that, and then I can go. That's far too simple than I thought before I went there...Haha.

2 days after, I was again impressed with their efficiency and professional. I received a call from their staff this afternoon, claiming that my laptop's motherboard had been replaced, and required a fee of RM85 for new Windows' installation, since the previous one was seriously corrupted. Without a doubt, I agreed with that, since I really don't hope to encounter any problem when installing the Windows myself. Right after 1 hour, I received another call again said that the installation had been done and everything was tested okay...LoL...I was like..doubting that if it's really done...LoL!!Since I had never seen such kind of high quality and efficiency service.

Yeah...it was the motherboard problem. Luckily I had extended my warranty period when I bought my laptop last year, otherwise I'm really gonna spend 1k+ to repair my laptop, which is capable of buying a new desktop with decent spec.

It's already reaching midnight...I'm gonna sleep guys...guess I'll have a good night sleep tonight because my aircond had been fixed as well...See ya guys..^^

No comments: