Sunday 6 July 2008

Back to sunway's life

I'm damn ass bored now. It's really the saddest thing to be away from home, especially when you're struggling for food, like what's happening to me right now.

After having a fairly short 4 weeks break, I’m back to Sunway. Arrived at Sunway around 11am. When I stepped into my room, my feeling was kinda weird, felt like I have never had a room like this. It was quite dusty although the windows were closed. I unpacked my stuff and started to fix my damn laptop. I had my lunch at pyramid with friend and got myself some foods and snacks. I spent an hour in Jusco, and I was kinda lost, not knowing what I should buy. Buy yeah, eventually I got most of the essential stuff for me to survive in the night, well, some are just to fill up those blanks in my mind. Came back and continued to fix my stupid laptop.

About my F'ing laptop, just now I had formatted my laptop for the 7th time in the week, by using the recovery disc, because I didn't bring it back along with me month ago. It was the damn display driver problem, or probably the display card problem (hopefully it's not!!). Now it's kinda alright, but god bless it would serve me well after this, or else I would send it to the HP service centre.

Alright guys...got to re-install back those programs into my laptop...Ciao ya guys...^^

No comments: