Thursday 12 June 2008

Blood Test

I did a blood test 2 weeks back right after the day I finished my final exam. It was my second time to get involved in a blood test. Fortunately everything went thru very well as it supposed to be. One week after, I received a call from the lab, asking me to collect the report at their PJ branch, where was the place I did my blood test. Instead of having no better transportation of getting there, I asked their staff to send the report to their Ipoh branch, so that I can drive from my hometown to collect it.

Yes...the report arrived on yesterday. Today, I went down to Ipoh to collect it. I was having a hard time to find their lab since the road was so busy on 1p.m., when workers are going out to have their lunch. I stopped in front of Hotel Grand View, and rang their phone. Luckily it was just further down the road; I took a U-turn, and drove further down the busy road. I looked around and found a parking lot opposite of the lab.

During the explanation by the consultant, she told me that for those sections which were highlighted; they were those which I need to pay attention to. I was so afraid while she turned a page to another; I scanned for highlights on every new page instead of looking on the figures written. I got one highlighted section only, which was Hepatitis B antibody, too bad they didn't find any antibody in my blood cell. Other than that, everything is fine. I was asked to receive the first injection of Hepatitis B antibody for the first month, and second injection after one month interval, and another after 5 months interval. Anyway, I felt that I have to discuss with my parents first, because my parents are receiving such 'treatment' as well, and it's available within my hometown as well. Therefore I don't think that's necessary for me to get the injection in Ipoh. After some planning, I planned to get my first injection on the end of this month before I go back to Sunway, the second injection during my holiday, and the third injection after my 3rd semester of CIMP. Hopefully everything would be fine...hehe..

Alright guys, it's 2.23a.m. now, it's time for bed now...See ya guys^^

No comments: