Sunday 1 June 2008

How 'The Way I Are' today

Yeah!!Finally my final exam had over. It's a little too late to cheer for it since it ended on last Wednesday. Why..? I had been a sick cat for 2 times in these few days. I didn't study for my last paper (Calculus), and I believed that I screwed it up badly...Seriously badly!! My marks is low enough for normal tests, and some more I screwed this final exam up, don't know if I can get a pass for this. During the day before the exam, I didn't study for it at all although I planned to revise all of them. I can't even wake up from the bed due to excessively headache for 4 days until yesterday. It happened to me most probably because I didn't sleep on Monday morning and went for the exam straight away until 4.30pm afternoon. I will not ever wanna try that kind of 'iron man act' anymore in my entire life, such act is really killing and it had nearly killed me. Again, graduation is on 6th June, hopefully I won't receive any call from my program claiming that I can't graduate due to my failed calculus...God Bless.

Anyway, I'm all fine now, just came back after spending half of my day outside. Initially, what I planned would be going to Bangsar to ask for piloting course, and then shop around with friend at mid-valley. Unfortunately, things didn't turn into what I had expected. I went to the school to meet my friend at 10a.m., we went to have breakfast at Orange, and took a taxi to KTM Subang Jaya. My friend (an indo) and I had never take a KTM before, so we decided to try something different this time since all we had was the time. So we reached the KTM Station Subang Jaya, it was lousier than what I expected before this. It was nothing much different with my hometown's little station, maybe just much more crowded, and lively. We bought the tickets and went over to the opposite platform in order to go to KL Sentral. Luckily, under the hot sun, the train came within 5 minutes, we hop into it, the doors closed...and I started my 1st journey with KTM. First impression was good...as we had passed several stations, the train stopped in the middle of the track, and I prayed I won't be one of the 'victims', which we saw in the newspaper, the train pulled over and the passenger gonna walk on the track to the nearest station. Luckily, a quick report from the driver came to us within 1-2 minutes; it was just because of their traffic arrangement. The aircond is not as cold as LRT and the rest was fine for me except the damn scenery which was just that damn grass. We reached KL Sentral 45 minutes later, went down to ground floor, and bought the taxi ticket to Menara Mutiara Bangsar which is the place where I wanted to go to. When we reached there, I found that the Menara was more than quiet, seemed not operated for years, we don't care and took the life to 9th floor, and looked for KLIFA (KL International Flying Academy). The 9h floor was pretty calm also, it was kind of apartment building and nobody walked around on the pathway. The door of KLIFA was closed and nobody answered the door bell. Too bad, all I can do was went down disappointingly and went to Mid-Valley. What I learnt from this was give a call to them before I take off to reach them...Damn! :(

Actually this would be the 5th time I went to Mid-Valley and 1st time went to The Gardens. First I went to the California Fitness centre in Mid-Valley. Basically I just wanted to compare between both Sunway and Mid-Valley centre. Mid-Valley seemed to have better cable facilities, changing room, a swimming pool. While Sunway has better free-weight training section and newer machines and facilities since it was newly opened. Besides, I thought to get some new shirts and a new backpack since my schoolbag had worn out badly. I'm kind of a perfectionist while I'm buying clothes..or picky. I won't buy it if I'm not satisfied by it. My favourite brands are PDI-A, SEED, G2000, Sports wears and some other affordable brand. I went into every apparel shops in Mid-Valley and The Gardens, include those sell a jeans and RM2000. I went with nothing on my hands, and I came back with nothing as well. Sounds funny...LoL...Other than that, we went for a movie "Indiana Jones". I won't be doing a review for this movie, as my movie reviewing skills are sux to the limit...you can't get the actual story line, but my very owned 'story line'. Anyway, it was a nice movie if you like the history of Egypt's. After the movie, we had our dinner at Burger King and 'finalize' our shops. We sat beside the South Entrance of Mid-Valley in front of Doom cafe, try to think of what shall we do...haha...was being nonsense because we all had nothing to do even if we go back. However, the air of Selangor isn't so nice for excessively 'deep-breathing'..LoL. Instead of the costly Taxi, we walked to the nearest bus station and took Rapid KL back to Sunway Pyramid. I bought some snacks for the rest of the week and we came back.

My friend decided to go to Bangsar and ask for it once again, and I'm going as well. God bless it can be done on Monday. Although I didn't get anything by today other than walking around, I felt it was a very right alternative lifestyle of spending my 'pointless' time, it's tiring and now I already got to have a nice sleep. Ciao ya guys…^^

No comments: