Sunday 1 June 2008

Back on Gym training

Yeah...just came back from California Fitness centre, I felt sooooo damn good after away from training for 2 weeks due to exam, sick, monkey business blablabla....I lost my weight due to sickness, and my muscle had already almost invisible. As usual, I spent one hour in the gym and tried to push myself to the limit, I focused on biceps triceps, shoulder, and chest of course. Sunway Pyramid was so damn crowded, but out of my mind the gym centre was still okay, at least I don’t need to queue to use those machines.

After my gym training, instead of going to the crowded KFC, I went to the KFC beside Sunway Pyramid and take away a 'dinner-plate'. I took a taxi came back since I was so lazy to walk. I had fed up with the damn guard in my residential area. Every time, the same person, the same procedure, the same question, the same action, the same damn attitude, and the same shitty experience. Both of the guards tend to ask for my house number, street number even though they asked me day before. I doubted they're having Alzheimer in which people can’t memorise things well when they're old, but they're young...I just don’t know WTH is wrong with them...perhaps somebody will screw them up someday.

I'll be going to Bangsar again tomorrow...hopefully KLIFA do opens tomorrow.....Shall go now...Bye! :)

No comments: